IBPS PO/ MT Recruitment notification 2020: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) started the online application for the post of PO (Probationary Officer) CRP-X from August 5, today. Check important dates, eligibility, exam pattern, the direct link to apply, and official advertisement.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection started the online application process for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) CRP-X from August 5, today. All Aspirants can apply online at ibps.in on or before August 26. According to the official advertisement, the IBPS PO preliminary exam will be conducted on October 3, 10, and 11, and the results will be declared in November. The IBPS PO main exam will be held on November 28, and its conclusion will be maintained in December. The conduction of interviews for the shortlisted candidates in January -February 2021 and the provisional allotment will take place by April.
Who can apply:
A candidate aged between 20 and 30 years can apply for the posts. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and no later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Candidate should be graduated in any discipline from a recognized university with a valid mark sheet, degree certificate. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 26.08.2020 must be carried at the time of the interview.
Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates — August 5 to 26
Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)— August 5 to 26
Call letters to be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training— September 2020
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training —— September 21 to 26
Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary — October 2020
Online Examination – Preliminary—–October 3, 10 and 11, 2020
Result of Online Preliminary exam – —–October/ November 2020
Call letter for Online Main review ——-November 2020
Online Main Examination – November 28
Declaration of Mains Result – December 2020
The download of call letters for interview —January 2021
Interview to be conducted —–January / February 2021
Provisional Allotment ——April 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online; no other mode of application will be entertained. While using, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and different rules mentioned in the notification.
1) Go to the official website of IBPS’s www.ibps.in
2) Click on the link mentioned “CWE PO/MT.”
3) Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-X)” )
4) The online form will open.
5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter the necessary information
6) Provisional registration no. and password will be generated
7) Note down temporary registration number and password
8) Reopen saved data using temporary registration number and password can edit if required
9) A signature, upload photographs, Left thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per specifications in the notifications.
10) Carefully fill online application
11) Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ button to verify details in the form and edit if required
12) Clicking ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
We wish you all the best for your results and also for your bright future!!
Follow us at Outright Learning Solutions for more such updates and also for cool tips regarding your higher education.
You may also follow us at :
All the best!!