CLAT Admit Card 2020
The CLAT Consortium has now released its CLAT Admit Card 2020. All candidates who have filled their CLAT 2020 application form and completed all formalities can now download their admit card. You can visit the Consortium’s official website to download your CLAT Admit Card 2020. The link is provided below. The mode of examination will be online, through a Computer Based Test.
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2020?
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. The CLAT exam is conducted every year by the Consortium of National Law Universities. It is a national-level exam for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the 22 National Law Universities in the country.
Here is the process to download your CLAT Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates have to visit the CLAT consortium’s official website to download their CLAT Admit Card 2020. The link to the official website is https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ .
- The next step is to click the Log In button. You can log in using your registered mobile number and password.
- Click on the given link to download your Admit Card.
- Your CLAT Admit Card will now show up on the screen. It will contain all the details of your exam schedule, date and test centre. Verify the details.
- Click the Download Admit Card button, to download and save it as a PDF file.
Take a print out of your admit card before you arrive for your exam.
Important Dates for CLAT 2020
|Applications open for CLAT 2020
|1 Jan 2020
|Last Date for Submitting Applications
|10 July 2020
|CLAT Admit Card 2020 Release Date
|15 September 2020
|CLAT 2020 Exam Date
|28 September 2020
|CLAT 2020 Exam Timings
Important Details For CLAT Admit Card 2020
It is a good idea to check and verify your Admit Card details, once you have downloaded it. You must make sure that they are correct. In case of errors, contact the CLAT Consortium office for help. It is also important to remember your test centre and exam dates.
Your admit card will contain the following info:
- The name of the applicant, CLAT application number, reservation category and date of birth
- Photograph and signature of the applicant
- Your CLAT 2020 roll number
- The course selected, date and time of the exam
- The assigned test centre name with its location details
- Reporting time for candidates at their assigned test centre
What To Do In Case Of Any Discrepancy In Your CLAT Admit Card 2020?
After downloading your Admit Card, if you come across any errors or discrepancy in the given details, contact the CLAT Consortium office. There are three ways to get in touch:
- Telephone Number: 08047162020. Office hours are 10 AM to 5 PM on all working days.
- Send an email at [email protected] .
- Submit your query at https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2020/help-desk.html .
We wish you all the best for your results and also for your bright future!!
Follow us at Outright Learning Solutions for more such updates and also for cool tips regarding your higher education.
You may also follow us at :
All the best!!